Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Arrowrock Reservoir Kokanee Fishing Report

Very cool! Happy 2020 and how was the bite?
    "The Fish Whisperer" 21' Alexis Classic Thunder Jet

Quote Originally Posted by MMDON View Post
    Very cool! Happy 2020 and how was the bite?

There were 2 trucks with boat trailer parked at boat ramp. I didn't see the other boat so that probably fishing further up stream. This boat was close by the dam area. They said that caught few trouts and couple Kok but that got off the hook. It was rain before 11:00Am and then warmer the rest of the day.
    Few bank fishermen in sandy area but I didn't drive down there so I didn't know if they catch any.
    Road wasn't bad, few pot holes.
    Good New Year Day for those who fish in Arrowrock.
    '92 Gray/Red Crestliner 130HP I/O Mercruiser, 9.9HP Honda kicker

Quote Originally Posted by fish4kok View Post

There were 2 trucks with boat trailer parked at boat ramp. I didn't see the other boat so that probably fishing further up stream. This boat was close by the dam area. They said that caught few trouts and couple Kok but that got off the hook. It was rain before 11:00Am and then warmer the rest of the day.
    Few bank fishermen in sandy area but I didn't drive down there so I didn't know if they catch any.
    Road wasn't bad, few pot holes.
    Good New Year Day for those who fish in Arrowrock.
    That's awesome! Thanks for the report!
    "The Fish Whisperer" 21' Alexis Classic Thunder Jet

Anyone know if there is ice on either Arrowrock or LP?

Pauli

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    Anyone know if there is ice on either Arrowrock or LP?

Pauli
    Both reservoirs were open on the New Year day and the boat ramps were use able. Temporary ramp was at Turner Gulch. Water in Arrowrock was about 3/4 full.
    '92 Gray/Red Crestliner 130HP I/O Mercruiser, 9.9HP Honda kicker

Thanks for the report Fish4Kok. Getting to be about time to pull the boat out of winter storage. Will do it this weekend. Let's see what the weather has in store for us. Hoping for better times in our local reservoirs.

Pauli

Quote Originally Posted by Pauli View Post
    Thanks for the report Fish4Kok. Getting to be about time to pull the boat out of winter storage. Will do it this weekend. Let's see what the weather has in store for us. Hoping for better times in our local reservoirs.

Pauli
    Road to Arrowrock is becoming moon-like in several places; got to go very slow. Lot's of water up there (reported at 80% full). More water than average and more than last year at this time.

I think a buddy and I will brave the road and try our hands at slaying the elusive Kokanee on Monday. Hopefully this is the "middle year" and the Kokes are on the rebound. Anyone else thinking of giving it a try?

Pauli

Default Kokabow Event

Has anyone attended an Alan Greenhalgh seminar lately? I see he has been making the rounds lately and will be at the Sportsman's Warehouse in Nampa on Feb 1st. I plan on attending.

Pauli

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12