Thread: Fontenelle 2022

Default Fontenelle 2022

I have been in what seems like house arrest for the past 2mo with taking care of wife after she went thru cataract surgery on both eyes a month apart. When I saw the first post of some fishing at the Font I was chomping at the bit to get there. Now I'm freed up and with this weather pattern we are in, not so much as rain but heavy wind, I feel like I'm stuck in this bubble looking for that light at the tunnel end. I know mama wants me to hit the lakes but she might be cautious of how often she suggest I go, it may feel like I'm in neglect of her. I am ready as I can be providing I don't "if it ain't broke don't fix it" with my sled. Fontenelle is on my hit list soon, maybe a couple of trips. Sure hope to see some more activity from there, I became partial to fishing that lake making it an annual early run.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Headed west toward FG on Tuesday. Will stop at Seminoe for two days on the way there for some walleye and trout fishing. It is about 1/2 way so it is a good break from the long drive. Will fish FG on Saturday and Sunday out of Buckboard. On to Fontenelle after that for one day, depending on how we do at FG. Never fished FG near Buckboard (always out of Lucerne) - any thoughts on where to fish once on the lake?