Thread: 4/8 & 9

Default 4/8 & 9

We went after Macs on the 8th. We launched out of Anvil and headed south with out much luck. Found quite a few off Anvil point but we could not talk them in to biting so north we went, finding a few here and there. We ended the day with getting two macs to the boat both in the low teens. We also lost two others, one of them was quite a fish.

One the 9th I had a few things to do around the house so we didn't hit the Sheep Creek ramp until 1:00. We headed for the canyons and started trolling getting a rainbow within a few minutes. After that it was nothing but kokes. Pink and white squids behind hyper plaid dodgers did the most damage at 50ft. The wind came up at around 5:00 forcing us to call it a day.

Good job! Con't make the Gorge until May. We hope all y'all early fishers leave a few for us late comers. Know what I mean Vern?

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

I'm going to miss my spring fling in April at the Gorge and might see a day sometime in May. Fontenelle is on the horizon too.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

With the amount of fish I have been seeing I think you guys will OK