Thread: Won't be long

Default Won't be long

I've already got my trips logged into my Outlook Calendar and motel reservations made for the upcoming season at the Gorge. Two trips in May, 1 in June, 2 in July, and 1 in August. Nothing new in equipment this year other than some new lure designs form Mack's Tackle & Kokanee Creek Tackle. I'll probably hit Jordanelle a couple times in April just to check everything out. So what's up with the rest of y'all?

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

Default Reservations?

Where do you stay?

Quote Originally Posted by ducksfresh View Post
    Where do you stay?
    The Villa Inn

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

Default Hope to meet you someday

I am a permanent resident of the buckboard RV Park in the summer for the last 12 years. Hope to meet you some day.

I am planning to be up the week of 4/23/22 to set up my outfit and fish a bit. I am old school. I wont turn the water on to the 5th wheel until mid-May.

I think the koke fishing will be even tougher than last year. Don't get me wrong I catch a lot of fish. But I fish a lot.

Mike Fresh,

I do Tuesday - Thursday trips on all but one. The one is a Monday - Friday in June. We avoid fishing on weekends/holidays like the plague.