Thread: WAKE UP Y'ALL

Default WAKE UP Y'ALL

HEY!
    This place has been dead long enough. Wake the heck up. It's definitely time to start getting ready for kokanee season. What are y'all doin' to get ready? I'm organizing the ride and storing away the ice gear.

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

I get to continue the slumber for a while. My wife scheduled cataract surgery Mar 22 with the first eye. So with the return of the ISE I had to put it off not to chance contracting covid from a possible super spreader event. This keeps me home bound with administering eye meds for a month. My mid April day trip I do annually to the Gorge is canceled. She is scheduled for the other eye surgery April 12. I guess she couldn't see me going fishing-PUN intended. Its going to be mid May before I can knock off the cobwebs from the boat. I will get a Gorge trip or 2 or 3 in but do have a 2-3day binge scheduled for Fontenelle in June. Strawberry falls in line for the summer. I think I need to hide the checkbook from wife for what she would see as damage done for fishing purposes-PUN again.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

DUDE - you can't do day trips to Jordanelle in April?

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by dubob View Post
    DUDE - you can't do day trips to Jordanelle in April?

I can once I get into the 3rd & 4th week with more likely of the latter. 1st week is 4 times daily eye med, 2nd week 3X's daily, 3rd week 2X's daily, 4th week 1X daily. This is part of life belonging to the Golden Years class. Its just a minor roadblock
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF