Thread: 11/27 & 28

Default 11/27 & 28

I took a freinds three boys out fishing for a few days we spent Saturday around Lucerne Valley targeting Lake trout, the boys got lots of bites with only a few hookups. Sunday we headed up around Anvil. We got rainbows, cuts, macs and some lings.

The water temp is still 45 degrees. The ramps are still in good shape even with the low water.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0152.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	10165Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0165.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	10166
    Last edited by nofish; 11-29-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Nice work Nofish. Beautiful weekend
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Nicely done Aaron, Its always nice getting into fish and having a calm surface at the Gorge. Weather sure teased us in October making us think it was going to be a long winter. But not much in November squelched that thought. I've been able to get a couple of trips locally recently.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

I do agree the weather has been great. We had almost no wind for both days. It sure seamed odd to be leaving the house with just a light jacket in late November.

I am glad to see you are getting out Rodger. I was kind of shocked that we didn't see more people out over the weekend.