Got out extra early this morning. Left Rock Springs at 4 and was slipping out of the marina at about 5:30 after a quick stop for fuel in GR. I motored down the lake cautiously and dropped my lines in front of the island at 540. 5:45 I hooked a laker pup and really considered keeping him with how slow the fishing has been. But I returned him quickly to the water. 6:00 I hooked up a nice 3lbish rainbow and decided to keep him not wanting to be too picky and focusing on fillets in the freezer. 6:40 landed a nice Hen Koke in the 3.5lb range, while netting this fish I missed the double hookup on my other line. 7am landed another 3.5lb hen koke. At 8:30 I landed a 2.5lb rainbow to complete my daily limit. I was home making breakfast before 11am! All fish came at 41ft 1.9-2.0 mph on a pink/chartreuse spinner behind a pink uv dodger tipped with shoepeg right out of the can with a little pro-cure smeared on for good measure. The kokes came from the south end of breeze hill as well as the other rainbow. The bite is happening early so be there or be square! Hope this helps

Cheers

Mike

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Koke8.14..2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	10162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Koke 8.14.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	66.8 KB 
ID:	10163