Thread: Gorge intel?

Default Gorge intel?

We'll be fishing from Lucerene for a few days next week Mon - Thur. Any new reports you are willing to share? Over the years we have done pretty darn well from Stateline area through Pipeline north (heard that kokes have been relatively scarce there this year), but also enjoy hitting other areas of the reservoir. I expect they may be starting to congregate into larger schools, and the boats will follow.........

We'll be camped in Lucerne loop A - white Ford 350 duallys and camper. Boat will be in slip. Stop by for a chat if you can.

Just bumping this to the top as we are off tomorrow for the Gorge.

I've been getting it handed to me the last couple weeks. The Kokes are schooled up, and I'm marking tons of fish. I'm stacking both my downriggers with everything from green,pink,orange,blue,purple -hoochies spinners spoons with very little success. I tip everything with pro cure soaked shoepeg. This is easily the toughest fishing I've experienced in quite some time at the lake. I've heard pre dawn has been best but have a hard time getting on the water from Rock Springs before 6

Mike
    The Experiment Requires That You Continue!