Howdy, all.

I have been a kokanee fisherman for about three years. I mainly fish for kokes in Ririe Reservior (Bonneville County, ID), Mackay Reservior (Custer County, ID) and Anderson Ranch (Elmore County, ID).

I have an 18' Starcraft Holiday I have kind of converted to a fishing boat, with Walker manual downriggers, a Lowrance Hook2 7" Triple-Shot sonar. I have an older 7.5hp Johnson SeaHorse as my trolling motor with a 125 Evinrude as my main powerplant, as well as a 42# MinnKota AutoPilot bow mount electric motor.

I am a huge Kokabow tackle fan, most of my dodgers are the 5.5" tailfeather dodgers. I also use the Kokabow mini-flight attractors quite often. I have had good success with the Wigglefin tackle HellRazor Dart dodgers as well.

For lures, I again, use Kokabow spinners, Paulina Peak hoochies, Mack's Wedding rings, and some hand-made hoochies.

I use the Eagle Claw kokanee rods, Okuma Kokanee rods, and TICA rods. I use all three types.

In the three trips I have made this year to Ririe Reservior, I have boated 45 kokes and 7 trout.

Happy to be here, looking to gain and share knowledge.

If you're ever on the water in Eastern Idaho, and see an old speedboat with a red bimini rigged for kokes, come on over and say hello, I'm always happy to tell you where and how deep I am finding the kokes!

- Mike