Thread: 5/ 20 weekend

Default 5/ 20 weekend

Took a few guys up around the confluence on Thursday we worked hard for the fish we got, if we could find them we could catch them. The fish are really shallow pink was best. We got a mix of kokes small macs and rainbows. The wind was unreal and you couldn't do anything but troll with the wind and the kicker running in reverse to keep the speed down.

I went out Saturday for Lake trout and was able to get a 30 pounder before I got blown off. The weather was bad lots of wind and rain.

Its good to see you got into some. Its a lot harder sitting around at home watching weather reports or checking the wind apps on my phone. It would have been as bad on the road as with the lake. Just stayed home and sulked.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

The weather sure made things tough. I hope the weather is better this next weekend. I do think the fishing will just get better as the season goes on.q

Good deal on the 30lber and thanks for the report. My boy and I going down fri or sat will post report on results.

Nice job brotha, Great work on teh 30 lber!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.