Thread: stink removal

Default stink removal

What does everyone use to eliminate the smell of success after a Kokanee outing. I have a hard time getting rid of the smell after a day of kokes bouncing around in the boat.

Having a fish box to hold & bleed out the catch helps. The top of fish box is like a cutting/fileting board. After done with the kokes I immediately put on ice. I have a wash down that does the final clean up. After a couple of days the lingering smell of success dissipates. Occasionally I will scrub it down with dawn. However another product I like is KABOOM, it does a good job cleaning without all that scrubbing and leaves a pleasant odor. That only works if you are using it on a fish box or livewell or vinyl floor.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Thanks for the tips Bduck. I will give the Kaboom a try. My son recently left an unopened chocolate milk in one of our floor storage boxes in the boat and it is aweful!