Thread: Perfect Recipes to use in a dutch oven

Hybrid View

Default Perfect Recipes to use in a dutch oven

There are a number of recipes that can be used in a Name them, there is chicken, fish, potatoes, beef among others. I am keen on going for a fish recipe. This would be perfect, i just roast it perfectly with parsley spread sparingly to give it that good smell. My concern is that fish has the smell that would make it hard to clean. When you compare it to chicken and potatoes, i think fish requires added cleaning hence not recommended to use it often. What do you think?
    Last edited by tomaswilson; 04-19-2021 at 06:14 AM.

The cooking method catalyzes bad smells not only to the entire surroundings but to the dish itself. Expert cooks from around the Internet say if you want to get rid of the fishy smell, change the cooking techniques. Solutions to neutralize odor could be soaking fish in milk or in lemon and water for a short period of time. In addition, while cooking fish add regularly lemon juice. In fact, you can add a little lemon juice to any of the following meals: taco soup, baked chicken or salmon, fried fish, and beef with rice. Lemon juice is considered the best natural ingredient to preserve food, due to the high amount of citric acid.
    Last edited by freprarif; 10-05-2022 at 05:44 AM.