Thread: any one used Kokanee Microshrimp Lures

Default any one used Kokanee Microshrimp Lures

I heard of people using them at strawberry last year.
    I bot some shrimp and tried them about 3 weeks ago at flaming gorge with no luck, and stayed with them and never changed.
    I found this video by luck not looking for it. if they had of worked I would have made a video. but no need to now.
    I'm looking for a way to get a good glow on them, you can put scent on them.

Making Custom Kokanee Microshrimp Lures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload...iltProductions

Some were giving to me to try, I had some luck with them but nothing hot. Made a purchase for some more and going to give it a shot again.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

JUNK JUNK JUNK!

We tried them and strawberry and you can get fish to hook up! There not intended for Kokanee so when you use a snell knot double hook rig it just doesn't work right......

.02 cents....

I think there actually used in china as children toys

Ive used them both at the berry and the gorge. they didnt light the world on fire nor are they my new go to, but just another option. They did catch fish however.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.