Thread: Cast and blast

Default Cast and blast

I was invited to stop and try to feel my late season turkey tag on my way up to the Gorge on the 28th. I was able to harvest a nice tom which happened to be my first turkey ever.

Had things to do around the house so I wasn't able to make it to the lake until the 30th. Boy the lake was full of people fishing the bash, the back of every bay looked like a city.

I headed up north and was able to get a mac around 10 or so. I was also lucky enough to get a nice koke. There was standing water on top of the ice on some places.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210128_110312.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	10071
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210130_135649.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	10072

Fun times, I've done the cast & blast before but in the last century. Congrats Aaron getting your tom
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Nice job my friend!!!

Thanks guys it was a fun trip. I am heading back up in a few days. I have to come up with some kind of spray guard for my transducer. If I can get that done I will get the boat out and see what I can come up with.

Nice Koke and a beautiful Tom! You have started the year off right. Congrats buddy.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.