Thread: Stolen Polar Kraft fishing boat Boise

Default Stolen Polar Kraft fishing boat Boise

Somebody stole my Kokanee boat last night. Discovered this at 4:30 am as I was leaving for a day up to Anderson. My boat is a 15 foot Polar Kraft (dark green with large white lettering on the side) with a 20 hp Yamaha tiller. Boat VIN: PLR58006L314. Boat registration ID2383AW Karavan trailer VIN: 5KTBS1915BF597712. Motor VIN: 6AHKL1047084. Please call Boise Police (208/ 377-6790) report # 907341.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	polar-kraft-1578wt A.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	9620

Default Well, that sucks

Sorry to learn that. I have the same model boat at 17'. Never used it yet for kokes though I do have it set up with Scotty downriggers.

Default Boat has been recovered!

I wish to thank folks who contacted me regarding my stolen boat. She was recovered (seized actually) by the police in Wyoming. So thanks to those great officers too. The Boise Police have been and are hard at it as well. Very happy to have her home again; looking forward to getting back on the water and into fish. Let's all have a great summer! THANKS AGAIN.

Default recovered boat

Great news. I am happy for you. Tight lines!!

Physion

Thanks Physh... I am a happy boy again. See you on the water.

Default Recovered boat

I'm happy for you. Hope you got everything back. Kokanee fishing is good at Anderson Ranch Reservoir. Tight lines.
    '92 Gray/Red Crestliner 130HP I/O Mercruiser, 9.9HP Honda kicker

I 'm sorry for you ! I hope you found those who stole it and they were brought to legal responsibility? I have adored boats since childhood, but I can't afford it yet. So far, I often turn to vistayachts and rent a yacht for the weekend for family holidays and holidays with friends. We even rented a yacht from them for our wedding! Fortunately, my wife shares my love for yachts . This is probably the best feeling in life when you are floating in the boundless ocean and your beloved woman is next to you and nothing else exists at this moment.
    Last edited by bertacyeb; 11-12-2021 at 07:07 AM.

Default Thief was caught

The people who stole and sold my boat were caught. The guy who took the boat got 3 years. The Boise Police, Afton, WY police, and Ada County prosecutors all did a wonderful job. I feel very lucky.

Glad to hear they were caught and sent to jail!
    "The Fish Whisperer" 21' Alexis Classic Thunder Jet