Thread: New lady from Maryland- going to school in Georgia

Default New lady from Maryland- going to school in Georgia

Hello everyone! I am Mary from Maryland, got into doctorate school down in Georgia and have been reading about this lake the the salmon for over a year now. I don't have a boat here, but I did buy a fishing kayak and am looking forward to trying for these pretty fish. I have been going to New York to fish for salmon with my dad since I was a little girl. I am sure I will get skunked but I look forward to the challenge after I buy the right gear for this trip!

Welcome aboard Mary There are a lot of good lakes here in the west you must try. For now you can explore what's available in the east. Congrats with the Georgia school. Looking fwd to you posting your adventures and pics.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome Mary. What lake in Georgia has salmon?
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Welcome Mary , hope you achieve your goal . looking forward to your posts , I am interested in knowing what lakes in the east might have Salmon .
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot