Thread: LAKE CDA REPORT

Default LAKE CDA REPORT

Im going to get this one going. Time to get it started. Started 3-4 weeks ago up near Spokane point. Catching fish in excellent numbers. 33 fish in 4-5 hrs. Next time
    out 16, next time 22. next time 22 again all in spokane point area. Lots of boats word was out. Went out today trolled from Mowry to Cottonwood bay 20-30 feet deep and landed 4 fish. Hardly any boats so the bite is definately off. Tried off east point for an hour got 2 of the 4 fish. Keep searching or try another lake.

Default Update?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve86 View Post
    Im going to get this one going. Time to get it started. Started 3-4 weeks ago up near Spokane point. Catching fish in excellent numbers. 33 fish in 4-5 hrs. Next time
    out 16, next time 22. next time 22 again all in spokane point area. Lots of boats word was out. Went out today trolled from Mowry to Cottonwood bay 20-30 feet deep and landed 4 fish. Hardly any boats so the bite is definately off. Tried off east point for an hour got 2 of the 4 fish. Keep searching or try another lake.
    My Wife and I are headed up there from the Boise area. Would you have an update for us. Even hearsay would be great. Thank you

The wife and I are planning to spend a week at CDA in late June. It will be our first time in the area and if anyone with experience on this body of water would be willing to share some tips or advice it would be much appreciated. We will be camped near Wolf Lodge Bay but will go wherever the fishing is good.
    Thanks

I guess you have to be from Idaho to know the code.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

I updated my location on my profile. Can’t wait to give her a try and I’ll be sure to give an update when I get back.