Views:	147 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	9929Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 FG dust cloud.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	9930

not sure if the pictures will post, if not go to BFT

put boat in water at lucerne looking for lake trout Tue. and Wed. started at Antelope no bites some fish then went to swim beach some thing some fish no bites
    next day started in the dark at linwood not much there, did not fish. then went to Anvil still was first boat there more fish there. I did end up getting one laker not very good and he was not that big
    did catch him on a new lure I bot which was neat trolling. had four snags lost one $15 lure. took me longer to get my kokanee than Aaron did.

I was playing with my garmin live scope finder most of the time I need to take some one with me to watch the poles.

if the water is 100 feet deep I don't get to good of a picture but 80 feet is good I can see the lakers swimming but it was hard to find a lot of fish. when I stopped to jig they were gone.
    most of the time I would see the lakers on the humminbird solix first it has a lot wider angle

Cool pics,

I cant wait to see that live scope in action. I do know that you can watch the silt cloud on my Onix if you have the sensitivity turned way up but that gives you a way better pic.

What under water camera are you running?

Have you had any luck running that bait? I cant bring myself to giving that kind of money for a jig.

Quote Originally Posted by nofish View Post
    Cool pics,

I cant wait to see that live scope in action. I do know that you can watch the silt cloud on my Onix if you have the sensitivity turned way up but that gives you a way better pic.

What under water camera are you running?

Have you had any luck running that bait? I cant bring myself to giving that kind of money for a jig.
    that jig just bot it, was thinking I could cast it and real it in. it weights 8 OZ but I would bet I wasted my money. I think I payed $12.
    on the camera I put the name on one of the pictures. I have 125 feet of line I think I will be able to see that deep I'm hoping I can learn some thing when the lakers stack up. it has lights . it is on the lowest setting there.

in the snapshot of the two lakers that was neat, I saw them swimming, I stopped as fast as I could to start jigging but I lost them. I need some one with me so I can watch the fishfinder and the others fish.
    Last edited by liketrolling; 04-06-2020 at 04:57 PM.

That's one heavy jig, I don't think my arm would take that very long. Once this crap is over we will have to go out. Maybe the fish will get over things too.