Thread: Sexy new combo

Default Sexy new combo

I just added a new Velocity Team Kokanee rod to my collection and matched it to this Abu Garcia reel for what I think is a super sexy combo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8CAEC780-F9DF-43C5-968B-4C32FD66ECD7.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	9919   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE173322-64E8-416E-9F4E-81F1701C0625.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	9920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FFE4FC5F-5923-467A-A184-01AA969F9E4F.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	9921  
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

We need to get out and give that rod the once over. I have not had a chance to fish that rod yet, I am thinking of switching from the Ninjas to that red rod but I want to try before I pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by nofish View Post
    We need to get out and give that rod the once over. I have not had a chance to fish that rod yet, I am thinking of switching from the Ninjas to that red rod but I want to try before I pull the trigger.
    I would be more than happy to work out an opportunity for you to try mine, wink, wink. You might think that it is a little limber for your liking but let's try it.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Once this sh_ _ is over lets make it happen. I have to work through this and I deal with different people every day so I don't want to be around anyone unless I have to. I would hate to pass it around.

Welcome to my world NOFISH. Im out amongst the “im not going to have the Rona or spread it around to anyone “ knuckleheads. I sure wish i could stay home and work and or just self quarantine. I guess they think im pretty special and consider me to be an essential person so, yes. I will hopefully avoid it but if i get it, im going to just sequester myself to my 5th wheel and kick back i guess. Look forward to getting with you and SuperD up on the lake soon after This crap is behind us.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.