Thread: Any modifications or add-ons this year ?

Default Any modifications or add-ons this year ?

Has anyone been contemplating any Mods or add-on's this year? I'm planning on giving my Boat a once over just to make sure everything is good to go.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

I spent some money on upholstery and changing my seating layout in addition to the addition of the tower. Now I am just chomping at the bit to get out.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

I got myself a Minn Kota Powerdrive 55 lb. thrust Bowmount with the I-pilot , and a Position sensor. I need to get out and Marry them together to work properly. I also have some other ideas in my mind , but not sure when i'm going to tackle them this year.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Wow, with getting my new to me boat last year, always something going on. I will be adding to additional Scotty DR. Will give me 4 and allow me to really tangle **** up and have a mess!

Made some additional small upgrades with electrical stuff, added a new power box with two USB ports and two 12 volt plugs. Ran all new fuel line and fittings. New Garmin electronics, etc. excited to get out and get things all dialed in. Got some major learning curves ahead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	92D0A114-0E6A-450A-BCBE-2FCFBBEF7028.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	9902  
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I completely changed boats for this year. Going from a semi-v duck boat to a North River Sportster. Put a 70# Terrova with I-pilot link on the bow. Installed a Helix 10 mega DI SI. I’m thinking it will be so much more enjoyable than fighting with the almost flat bottom, short gunwales, and hands on kicker.