Thread: RMT trip?

Default RMT trip?

Anyone making the trip to Spanish Fork in the next couple of days for the RMT event they are having to make up for the cancelled ISE show?
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

At first I was then decided to back away. I'll wait another year for the ISE to return. Let us know how it turned out Dave.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

I agree with BDuck , I was planning to go the RMT warehouse but then I got to thinking I have respiratory issues and just don't want to take an unnecessary chance of getting sick for fishing gear that I can get online or later.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Sounds like it has been a busy day down there. I was fortunate enough to have a professional shopper go down for me. I was reluctant to spend more in gas to get there and back than I spent on the tackle. Glad they are having a good turnout after having the carpet pulled out from under them at the ISE show.

I hope the same things will be on line. Does any one know when they will put them on line?

There are always items that are made for the show only. They will probably never see the internet.

I give my business to the RMT annually. I might be missing out on some of this years goodies but there is always next year. Also I as well with others don't have a personal professional shopper to take care of any shopping. I'm at high risk with this COVID-19 with respiratory issues which will limit me getting out with exception to the local stores.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

As far as the show special items being available later on line, I would not count on it. These items are not going to hang around long. While something might hang around and make it on the on line sale, the most popular will not for sure.

Bduck, Afdan, You two had a personal shopper available to you, you just didnt think to call him to place your order. Turn out was good on Thursday the first part of the morning. slowed down after lunch time and then picked back up when the workin folks got off work. I wasnt there yesterday and will not be there today due to having to work but im sure there will be folks there.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Thanks Mark , It's really not that big a deal for me . I would rather be safe than sorry , and I still have stuff left over from last year's show to use yet. I was just going to replenish some things that I knew worked well for me. I'll keep checking the site.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot