Thread: 2020 Anderson Ranch Reservoir Kokanee Report

Hybrid View

Default 2020 Anderson Ranch Reservoir Kokanee Report

May this years fishing reports be as promising as last year. Good Luck to all at "The Ranch".
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

Default Itching to get out there

wanting to make the drive up there to try for some early season kokes, has anyone been by the boat ramps? is there any way a person can get out there? thanks in advance!

Don't think so still a little early yet

The ramp at the dam is open but the ramp at Curlew is still snowed in. The lake is Frozen from Lime Creek North.

Quote Originally Posted by mrichard View Post
    The ramp at the dam is open but the ramp at Curlew is still snowed in. The lake is Frozen from Lime Creek North.
    How's the road down to the dam and the boat ramp?

Fine hardly any snow at all. There is some snow on the side of the ramp but it's not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by sawtooth View Post
    May this years fishing reports be as promising as last year. Good Luck to all at "The Ranch".
    ANY koks being caught at Anderson? thinking of making a trip BUTTT???

Last report I seen was the IBV tournament a few weeks ago. Those guys did ok, I wasn't there this year but looked like a good amount of boats caught a few fish.

Default Saturday 7/25

Slept in on Saturday morning and hit the water at 11:30 and fished til 4. Landed 8 Kokanee and a chinook. 57’ and 42’ were the ticket. No specific color was better than another but they are definitely aggressive fish right now! Had one hit that made it look like a snag.

Tried to make a run this evening, made it on the water about 5pm and got blown off the water about 6pm. I did have enough time to get the rods in the water and get two hits, starting to see schools in the 30-40ft range. Storm came in hard and fast and I had to bail with the rest of the boats.

Quote Originally Posted by JagerR View Post
    Tried to make a run this evening, made it on the water about 5pm and got blown off the water about 6pm. I did have enough time to get the rods in the water and get two hits, starting to see schools in the 30-40ft range. Storm came in hard and fast and I had to bail with the rest of the boats.
    Anderson yesterday 7-1pm - 4 hits - boated two - one 16 and a dink - slow slow - water 72 degrees- all hits at 45 ft - dam boat dock just about out of water