Thread: 2020 Lucky Peak Reservoir Kokanee Report

Hybrid View

Default 2020 Lucky Peak Reservoir Kokanee Report

The season will be here before we know it. Best of luck to you all.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

Default Trolling on 2/15/20.

Did not find any Kokanee but did catch 4 decent rainbows and a 12" chinook. Right on the surface with Kokabow Dodgers and purple/pink squids. Did not mark any good schools, so they may be a ways off. The ramp at Turners Gulch has the dock in the water, so launch was easy. 21' White Duckworth, hardtop.

Thanks for the report. I fished one day last week with the same results. The water temp was 37 degrees , so needless to say, It is probably still to early! With the low night time temperatures there might be a little ice to deal with this week. Good luck to all!

Default Saturday 2-22-2020

Fished from 1030-4 mostly around gooseneck bay. Downright pleasant day after the thermal winds quit blowing. I caught 1 nice chinook 19 inches, 1 nice rainbow and 1 dink koke. Released all three. 40 ft with pink and green. All three hit when boat was barely moving. 1mph or less.

Default What docks are in the water at LP

Quote Originally Posted by UncleLucas View Post
    Fished from 1030-4 mostly around gooseneck bay. Downright pleasant day after the thermal winds quit blowing. I caught 1 nice chinook 19 inches, 1 nice rainbow and 1 dink koke. Released all three. 40 ft with pink and green. All three hit when boat was barely moving. 1mph or less.
    Docks at the marina?

Default Marina

Are their docks in the water yet as of 3/1?