Thread: Season winding down

Default Season winding down

Season winding down. Hope everyone had a good koke season, we sure had a good time. Logged over 3000 miles to the gorge this summer. Going to make a trip this weekend if the W stays down, unlike last weekend that caused us to stay home. There still is not a lot of activity on this site unlike a few years ago, but thanks to all that responded to my posts and hope someone benefited from my reports. Tight lines everyone.

I think a guy really has to work at it to not have a good time at the Gorge. This season was certainly different and not the best we’ve ever experienced but a great time with friends and family nonetheless.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    I think a guy really has to work at it to not have a good time at the Gorge. This season was certainly different and not the best we’ve ever experienced but a great time with friends and family nonetheless.
    I agree it's a great fishery. Blessed to have it.

Keeping my eyes peeled for clearance sales already. I found some gold dodgers in the clearance box at Sportsman's Warehouse. I also bought a new spool of leader material for my Winter busy work.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Default Yep, its over for me.

Only made three trips over there this year and limited out each trip. I'm done with the Gorge for this year. Still have some local waters to hit until duck season. Hope all y'all have a productive fall and winter and I'll be back on here about April. Take care and tight lines.

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

we did good this year at FG, it is not to hard to catch 3 Kokanee, the hard part is finding the big ones.
    I fish the WY. side most of the time but did catch some 20" kokanee on the Utah side this year, first time I have ever done that.

I did not see a lot of boats this year where I fish. but a lot at breeze hill this time of year I wonder if any one gets run over there, are get there lines hooked on other boats

I fished from the first day the ice came off right up too the last day of the season. It was a great year for me. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-09-11-12-11-44.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	9827Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2949.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	9828Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2019-04-14-09-01-34.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	9829
    Last edited by nofish; 09-19-2019 at 11:24 PM.