Thread: B.C. Canada here

Default B.C. Canada here

Hey Guys,

Love fishing up here in B.C. While i don't get out as much as i like to i like to read in places like this to keep up to date on new techniques and see what everyone else is doing.

It helps curb my fishing itch when i can't get out when i can browse through stories and pictures of everyone's fishing adventures.

Fullscaler
    Info changes from one season to the next as well as keeping around the older & reliable Will be looking fwd to you contributions
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Hi Fullscaler , Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your posts. What do you usually fih for around your area?
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Fullscaler, welcome. This site is slow and on life support most of the time but worth checking in on from time to time. It's a good place to ask questions but just not a lot of posting. With Kokanee fishing basically done until Spring, most of the talk here will be about equipment and anticipation for the coming season.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by AFDan52 View Post
    Hi Fullscaler , Welcome aboard. Looking forward to your posts. What do you usually fih for around your area?
    Hi AFDan,

Mainly salmon and trout close around here. We get great fall spawn runs in the local rivers, Coho, Chinook, Sockeye, Pinks, and Chum, all in varying amounts depending on the year. This year was good for Coho and Chinook but Sockeye numbers were vary low. I have fished for Kokanee in a number of interior lakes however i don't get out nearly as often as i would like to anymore.

​Wow sounds like you have a pretty good list of Salmon to to go after. I 'd love to get up that way to get some salmon.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot