Thread: Warm Lake

Hybrid View

Default Warm Lake

Been many years since I have been to Warm Lake. Is the kok fishing any good. Might take a trip next spring or summer. As I remember I did quite well on brook in the shallow part of south end. Is the Lake trout any good. Would not be a bad idea to get Mack for catfish bate. Lyn

Default Warm Lake

I fished Warm Lake several times this summer. Mostly 10 to 12 inch rainbows and smaller kokanee. I always caught fish, but not anything of great size. The skiers were polite, so I had a good time on the water each time I went. I fished during the week and not on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Physion View Post
    I fished Warm Lake several times this summer. Mostly 10 to 12 inch rainbows and smaller kokanee. I always caught fish, but not anything of great size. The skiers were polite, so I had a good time on the water each time I went. I fished during the week and not on weekends.
    Thanks, size is not a big deal, I have just much fun with 10"-12" as for 14"-18" from Lucky Peak. I use 26' class C and 18' IO boat, just don't want to pull it on to Deadwood.