Thread: Moment of Silence

Default Moment of Silence

I received the following message from a member here and a good friend. I hope he's seeing this attachment, thanks Gary. Epidemics happen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moment of silence.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	9842  
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

I suppose there are worse things in life. I just got my boat finished today. Rebuilt the carb, serviced the motors, did some plumbing work, rewired the boat to accessible blue sea blocks, changed out the lights, had a new travel cover made, reupholstered the doghouse cushion top, tore out the indoor outdoor on the bottom inside and had it painted in bed liner, replaced the stern cover, had it detailed, reworked and serviced the trailer bearings installed a sweet new hitch receiver, added 4 Cannon Digitrol 10's and a new Lowrance HDS-12 Live. Did I mention it's also snowing at Anderson lake so . . . not going there. LOL
    "The Fish Whisperer" 21' Alexis Classic Thunder Jet

Quote Originally Posted by MMDON View Post
    I suppose there are worse things in life. I just got my boat finished today. Rebuilt the carb, serviced the motors, did some plumbing work, rewired the boat to accessible blue sea blocks, changed out the lights, had a new travel cover made, reupholstered the doghouse cushion top, tore out the indoor outdoor on the bottom inside and had it painted in bed liner, replaced the stern cover, had it detailed, reworked and serviced the trailer bearings installed a sweet new hitch receiver, added 4 Cannon Digitrol 10's and a new Lowrance HDS-12 Live. Did I mention it's also snowing at Anderson lake so . . . not going there. LOL
    I agree Don I went thru somewhat the same but only over a period of time. Watching the weather the past couple of days Idaho along with Montana got the hammer. Our mountains got a white background to go with fall colors and rain in the valleys.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

I come back from stifling hot Mexico to frost on my lawn and roof this morning. What's up with that?
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

3 seasons here Dave. July August & Winter. One never knows how early it hits.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel

Ready or not!
    "The Fish Whisperer" 21' Alexis Classic Thunder Jet