Thread: Grorge Possesion Question?

Default Grorge Possesion Question?

Someone said that if you fish both in WY and UT you are able to posses limits from each state - this year that would be 3 koke from WY and 6 kokes from UT for a total of 9 per person for a possession limit. I was under the impression you possession limit is tied to which ever state you are staying in - north of State Line is 3 and south would be 6. Does anyone know for sure? Along those same lines, what about daily limits? I know it's 3 in both states but can you catch 3 in WY and 3 in UT? That could be a pricey ticket for a few extra fish if he was wrong. An interesting thought though.

Only 3 per day regardless of where you caught them. If you are staying in WY, only 3 in possession and 6 in possession if staying in Utah. I'm generally not a reader but this year I've actually thumbed both State regs.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

That's what I thought. Thanks for the succinct clarification. Much better than my long winded question.

Guess I should learn how to spell "Gorge" too.
    Headed up tomorrow for a much needed break. Dinks or fatties, slow or good fishing...it's all better than work.
    Will probably work from Ranch House down to Hideout. Done okay this year so far, though it seems a bit slower. I guess we'll see what happens.

i don't know how the cold front will effect the koke bite but it was on fire this morning 15 kokes in 2 hours most over 17 inches