Thread: Mom day Jordanelle

Default Mom day Jordanelle

Fished for a few hours with Mom on Mothers day. Got on the lake around noon, quickly caught 3 small kokes near the dam. White dodger/ white squid on one rod, pink on pink on the other. 14-20 feet down. Didn't fish for too long, just making sure the boat is ready for the season.

Had a guy tell me at the ramp that he was catching lots of browns by the river inlet. (probably feasting on the newly planted kokes.)

Hoping to go to Strawberry soon when weather allows.

Great report Berrykoka.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Default 6/5/19

Went to jordy last night with my 3 year old. Got in to a lot of salmon. Action was fast. Had several triples and doubles. Was using pink and orange. Rmt dodger with squids with a blade or bill fish. Long lined caught fish between 7’-27’ deep. Not as good of size as I hoped, but fun none the least 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Beardawg View Post
    Went to jordy last night with my 3 year old. Got in to a lot of salmon. Action was fast. Had several triples and doubles. Was using pink and orange. Rmt dodger with squids with a blade or bill fish. Long lined caught fish between 7’-27’ deep. Not as good of size as I hoped, but fun none the least ��
    Dam area? What was the size? Thanks for the report.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

By the damn on the east side. Didn’t measure any but between 13-17. Nice and fat with lots of feed.
    Last edited by Beardawg; 06-07-2019 at 03:05 AM.