Thread: Looking for a specific Eagle Claw rod

Default Looking for a specific Eagle Claw rod

Eagle Claw Trail Master II, No. ZLII 600 7'6" Spin/Fly, Line Size: 2-10F7, Lure: 1/8 to 1/2 graphite fishing rod. This rod works well both in my downrigger and for longlining a small troll. I broke one of mine and would like to acquire one or two more. Please send a PM if you have one and are willing to make a deal.

Thank you. Physion
    Last edited by Physion; 04-29-2019 at 06:16 PM.

I have a couple of eagle claw FL 209 - 9 foot fiberglass rods that I love for downrigging. Very soft with lots of shock absorption and cheap. Saw the rod you are looking for on ebay, but it came with a fly reel and vest for $99

I have 2 - 7í-6Ē Okuma Kokanee rods listed at 1/2 price in the classified section.
    2003 Jetcraft SK2125, Yamaha 150, Yamaha T8, 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually

Quote Originally Posted by Physion View Post
    Eagle Claw Trail Master II, No. ZLII 600 7'6" Spin/Fly, Line Size: 2-10F7, Lure: 1/8 to 1/2 graphite fishing rod. This rod works well in both my downrigger and for longlining a small troll. I broke one of mine and would like to acquire one or two more. Please send a PM if you have one and are willing to make a deal.

Thank you. Physion
    Fred....I may have a spin/fly pack rod with the same specs as youíre looking for.....but I think itís a Garcia. Itís pretty old and I will have to dig it out and send you the specs on it.

Rick

Default Looking for a specific Eagle Claw rod

Quote Originally Posted by MackayGuy View Post
    Fred....I may have a spin/fly pack rod with the same specs as youíre looking for.....but I think itís a Garcia. Itís pretty old and I will have to dig it out and send you the specs on it.

Rick
    Thank you for the offer. I have some other Eagle Claw spin/fly rods I can use, but I would really like to get this specific rod.
    Last edited by Physion; 04-29-2019 at 06:17 PM.

Default Specific Eagle Claw rod

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    I have 2 - 7í-6Ē Okuma Kokanee rods listed at 1/2 price in the classified section.
    Thank you for the offer. I have some other Eagle Claw spin/fly rods I can use, but I would really like to get this specific rod. I also prefer the spinning model handle rather than the casting model handle. If I am not successful I will get back to you. You are offering good rods at a fair price.
    Last edited by Physion; 04-29-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Default Specific Eagle Claw rod

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaveMT View Post
    I have a couple of eagle claw FL 209 - 9 foot fiberglass rods that I love for downrigging. Very soft with lots of shock absorption and cheap. Saw the rod you are looking for on ebay, but it came with a fly reel and vest for $99
    Thank you for the note. I will look at your suggestion if I can't get this specific rod. I have been working with the ebay offer but he has been slow to respond due to his work schedule.

Default Specific Eagle Claw rod-bought one, would like one more as a spare

Thank you for all your responses. I just closed the deal for the rod on Ebay. Based on other rods of that vintage, I made an offer and it was accepted. I feel I was treated fairly. I would still get one more of these rods if it were available at a good price.

Excellent!!!!!

Default search for rod is over

Found another rod that I was looking for. My search is over.

Cool

Glad you found what you needed,hope it will put many kokes in the boat!