Thread: New Member Washington

Default New Member Washington

Just moved to a smaller boat so I can widen my fishing opportunities. Live near Merwin and Yale now, am going to also look at Wallowa, Roosevelt as other options. Been doing nothing but Westport, LaPush all offshore stuff for the last 12 years. Going to enjoy some calm water and slower pace.
    Caught Kokanee as a kid in California

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1743.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	9567

nice boat!

Roll the Bones Love your boat, come close pulling off buying a hardtop Hewescraft last week. Will look fwd to seeing your posts and pics
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome! I fished Westport as a kid with my dad for great King action, fond memories. And we are all jealous of the "smaller" boat. lol. You certainly have some great water to fish in your area.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Welcome to the forum. It has been a couple of years since I have been fishing out of Sekiu. Hopefully, the salmon fishing will pick up enough to make the trip worth the expense. Beautiful boat. Nice to have a warm place to get out of that Washington weather.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas