Thread: Corn, Corn, Kokanee and Corn

Default Corn, Corn, Kokanee and Corn

Late in the season last year I experimented with this Pautzke Fire Corn. Whatever they cure with makes for a leather like skin so the stuff stays on the hook forever. No more dragging a lure around without corn and not knowing it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	74684D7F-A9E8-4900-A78D-0D83FAECFFAF.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	9566  
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Dave being the Master Angler you are, I am so surprised its not a homemade secret recipe corn for you, lol, but I think you've probably been down that road before. Do you like any one scent best, I found up here that the Garlic is probably one of the front runners for scent?

Garlic Plus is my favorite but I also use the Garlic Bloody Tuna, both in oils and gels.

Quote Originally Posted by Twanger View Post
    I am so surprised its not a homemade secret recipe corn for you,
    What pushed me into trying this corn was the inconsistent quality of Green Giant Shoepeg corn. I was getting tired of wasting 1/2 a can that was nothing but soft, falling apart kernels right out of the can.

I have grabbed a few bottles of that stuff to try, I sure hope it stays on the hook better than the home brew I have tried?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    What pushed me into trying this corn was the inconsistent quality of Green Giant Shoepeg corn. I was getting tired of wasting 1/2 a can that was nothing but soft, falling apart kernels right out of the can.
    Buddy brought me a case of shoepeg corn up here to BC, and I noticed this right away, but i never new any different because we don't get shoepeg corn up here, ....
    A few guys i know up here just use Green Giant Peaches and Cream have you guys tried that, thoughts?