Thread: New Member from California

Default New Member from California

Hello to All

I am Tom Little and live I Chico Ca.

I fished or for many species of fish, from Bass to Marlin to River and Lakes. I like them all!!!!

Presently I am trying to learn a little bit more about Kokanee fish, and fishing, and found this forum on line.

Looking forward to seeing what you all have to say.

trlittle Looking fwd to your reports. Be sure to post some pics too
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome. Both Bduck and I are former northern Californians and now northern Utahans. I never fished Bullards while I lived there but hear it is the place to be now that most of the other Koke lakes seem to be in collapse. I loved fishing Whiskeytown so curious to see how it rebounds from the fire.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    Welcome. Both Bduck and I are former northern Californians and now northern Utahans. I never fished Bullards while I lived there but hear it is the place to be now that most of the other Koke lakes seem to be in collapse. I loved fishing Whiskeytown so curious to see how it rebounds from the fire.
    I am just starting to get into kokanee, and hope to start learning about Whiskeytown soon.
    No word about how the fire affected the lake