Thread: Intro-Cybersnow

Default Intro-Cybersnow

Hello,
    Retired from the military and moved to the Payette Lake area in Idaho. Lots of small lakes in the area and I understand some great Kokanee fishing. Bought a fishing boat last fall and am hoping to apply my limited knowledge of trout fishing to catching Kokanee. Will apologize in advance for asking stupid questions as I learn how to put fish in the frying pan.

Cool

Welcome Cybersnow No need to feel stupid for to wanting learn, I'm DOD retired and enjoyed the past 7yrs with a wealth of learning which I'm enrolled into a class of life's lessons . Sometimes waking up the next morning I tend to forget what I did the day before. That's the change we deal with aging. These folks here have a lot of good ideas that will help increase your fishing skills and we will looking fwd to your reports. Posting pics with your reports is a learning lesson.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Thanks, my first question is about modifying your profile. How do I add a picture to my avatar and how do I add a signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybersnow View Post
    Thanks, my first question is about modifying your profile. How do I add a picture to my avatar and how do I add a signature?

Select the Settings tab at top right in the forum logo and edit settings will appear on left side of page. Also there is My Profile tab at top right of page.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Got it...thanks!