Thread: What is next?

Default What is next?

The season is just about over for me. When I need gloves to keep my hands warm it is time to start making lures for next year. I am going to add to my stock of home made tube flies so I don't have to make one in a hurry next summer. I also want to add to my dodger/sling blade collection. I guess I will be visiting kokanee tackle a few times.

What are you doing to prepare for next year? Christmas lists? Birthday lists? New Year's lists? Other hopeful wish lists?

Physion

It was kind of late in the season when I decided to fully commit to all #2 hooks so I ordered a bunch in different colors. No matter how many I pre tie, I seem to go through them. The boat needs some TLC during the off season.
    2003 Jetcraft SK2125, Yamaha 150, Yamaha T8, 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually

Kokanee fishing season is over for me. Yesterday I took the boat to Lucky Peak and ran from the dam up to Spring Shore and back. I ran the kicker motor as well. Drained the water in engine block & exhaust manifold at the slope of the Turner Gulch parking lot and refilled with RV antifreeze, spray forging oil in the engine chambers. Boat trailer had new bearings and seal so it will be ready in early Spring. Time for re-organize tackle box and tie more hooks.
    '92 Gray/Red Crestliner 130HP I/O Mercruiser, 9.9HP Honda kicker