Thread: New to Kokanee

Default New to Kokanee

Hello: I have just retired. I have a 2017 KingFisher Warrior, 150 Yamaha 4 stroke & 9.9 Yamaha kicker, Cannon 10STX. Ford F250 4x4 and a slide-in camper. I use to bass fish a lot. Now with the new boat I want to learn how to troll and jig for Kokanee. Heard they taste great. I live in the central valley of California.

Welcome fishracing , looking forward your post. If you have any questions , ask away. There's always someone here to help you. Where are you from and what areas do you fish ?
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

From Brentwood, Ca. I'm relatively new to trolling. I've trolled for trout but never Kokanee. I know its late in the year plus it's Steelhead season. But I'm really looking for next year.

fishracing I had a very young life growing up in Redwood City, Newark, a mountain community of Railroad Flat, and adult years in Fairfield, Vacaville & Sacramento. Now retired in Utah, great hunting/fishing here. Will be looking fwd to your posts and pics to enhance your adventure.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF