Thread: Hi from Central Cariboo Chilcotin, BC.

Default Hi from Central Cariboo Chilcotin, BC.

Hi there, my husband and I are living on a medium sized lake in the Cariboo that has Kokanee and rainbows. We have been having some good luck trolling with willow leaf and some small lures that a very nice man from Selma California sent us. One in particular is really good. I have searched the internet trying to find out what it is before we lose it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0699_1.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	9482Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0700_1.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	9483

so I have tried to attach a couple of pictures....not sure if it worked. Anyways looking forward to gaining some Kokanee info as we are rookies.

Thanks for your time.

Welcome aboard dint. The lure is called a humdinger originally sold by Shasta Tackle which has since been bought out by Mack's Lures.

Welcome aboard dint Yep, that's the Humdinger
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome aboard dint, lots of knowledgeable Kokanee fishers on this site, which lake in the Caribou are you on, I am located in Kamloops. Have some work up by 100 Mile so will be staying and fishing Horse Lake in the not to distant future.
    Twanger