Thread: Roosevelt Kokes

Default Roosevelt Kokes

Hey does anyone know about how the kokanee fishing is on the south end????? All seems to be quiet -any info would be appreciated.

I realize this is an older post but has anyone been catching any Kokanee at all on Roosevelt??

Amazed as one looks throughout lots of threads on Roosevelt , 1000’s and 1000’s of views and a handful of replies like it’s a big secret lake , strange down here that nobody is interested in sharing any info , actually there have been a few good posts so not everybody......

We’ll be heading down to meet up with some locals , some like minded fishing friends in the near future, will be good to ‘catch’ up with ‘what’s new’ on the water, looking forward to it

Good fishing everyone !

BCR

It's early December and Lake Roosevelt is already kicking out 20" Kokes. Should be a heck of a season!
    "The Fish Whisperer" 21' Alexis Classic Thunder Jet

Default Sounds Great

We enjoyed the great fishing up there in 2016 2017.......then it just died. Everytime we've talked with the tribe they tell us no Kokes.....Did you do any fishing last year? How was it. Hopefully what you've found means a comeback of those fish.

Default No 2020 posts?

New to the board and was browsing... Really surprised that there are no reports since last December. Hmmm.
    I used to fish quite a bit for Kokes at Rufus Woods. It was phenominal. But, found out a bit too late that it is a "Special Rules Area" that isn't mentioned in the Regs under Columbia River rules... So driving that far for only 2 fish was just too much. But sure was a nice area and campground we used. Hope to hit it again sometime now that I have time to fish more...
    How about some posts from those that fish it regularly??