Thread: Going Camping and Fishing Over Memorial Day Weekend

Default Going Camping and Fishing Over Memorial Day Weekend

Heading out Friday night going to fish around the Ranch and over toward the pipeline . Been using pink . Pink stain hoochies 12ft to 25ft

sounds like a good plan but don't you mean farm house ?
    try some black and white hoochies and some orange to boot they both killed last year

Just got back from 3 days at Manila. Fished out of Anvil & Buckboard. Fishing was better out of Buckboard but caught fish in both areas. Best depths were 15 to 25 feet down, but caught them on the surface all the way down to 45 feet. The kokes were hitting anything that moves; including F7 Rainbow Jointed Repala and a Fire Tiger Crocodile. Best colors varied day to day. One day it was orange, next day pink, and last day red. Squid with spinners or bills worked better than plain. Simons dodgers worked better than RMTs. Laker pups came on squids and crocodiles. Rainbows were hitting squid at 15 feet. Fun trip.

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

thanks bob i'm very jelous i haven't been up there yet

Thanx Bob, I have a plan coming but not a date yet. Most likely after the holiday.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

I'm heading back up there in my rig on Sunday, June 3. Be there with a friend from Texas & his bride until Saturday, June 9. Staying in the RV at Lucerne. Should be a great week.

Bob Hicks, from Utah - I’m 80 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.

I've been contemplating to start using the dry storage again at Lucerne for my trailer. Been getting only 3 1 day trips each year of the past 5yrs and anemic on any longevity time at the Gorge.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF