Thread: Spring Break at The Gorge

Hybrid View

Default Spring Break at The Gorge

First day we spent chasing lake trout and only got a 15 pounder. Second day started out chasing lake trout, but by ten we were tired of fighting the wind and switched to kokes. Ended up getting six. Small pink plankton squids around 20 feet deep worked the best. Had to cover a lot of water to get six. Hopefully the wind will let us fish for lakers tomorrow.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180404_154817.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	9366

Right on, Morgan is quite the fisher woman. Looks like its a little chilly up there.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Nice going Aaron, I know what I'm missing but soon it will happen. Now I get to start pouting.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Great job Aaron Hope the weather changes a little before we get there. Can't wait to try the new fish finder out. Once again you are the man.

Day three was really nice in the morning and we were able to jig up a few smaller Macs befor the wind came up. We tried to troll but the wind had other plans for us and after spinning the boat around a few times we called it quits.

It was a great time with my daughter and watching her out fish me was a lot of fun.

Bill you will love that new fish finder, its like stepping out of the stone ages.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180405_101141.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	9367

Looks like you guy had a great time. Hope to be there in a couple of weeks. You know I fish for second all year. lol