Thread: 2018 Odell Fishing Report

Hybrid View

Default 2018 Odell Fishing Report

With the season Opening on the 22nd thought I would look into the day limits. I can't seem to navigate the ODFW well enough to figure out what the catch limit is for Odell or Crescent. It says 5 limit for trout/ Kokanee in all lakes and reservoirs in the central zone. When I looked at Crescent or Odell they both didn't mention anything about higher limits. Does anyone know if it will be any more than 5 this year?

The way the reg read 25fsh limit at Odell plus 5 trout with counts in your limit thus 30 fsh. Crestant 5 fsh limit plus 5 trout with can be counted it your limit 10 fsh Wickiup this year 5 fsh with 5 trout with can be counted as your total limit 10 fsh hope this help.

Default Odell Limit

You can find this on page 55 of the regs.

Odell Lake
    • Open Apr 22 - Oct 31.
    • 25 kokanee per day in addition to daily
    trout limit. No size limits.
    • 1 lake trout per day, 24 inch minimum
    length.
    • Closed between ODFW markers and the
    mouth of Trapper Cr.
    • Closed between ODFW markers and Odell
    Cr outlet.
    • Closed to angling on tributaries.

Default ODELL LAKE REGS 2018

Odell Lake • Open Apr 22 - Oct 31. • 25 kokanee per day in addition to daily trout limit. No size limits. • 1 lake trout per day, 24 inch minimum length.

Is the fishing picking up yet?

Default Odell report

Bjackisson, I was there on the opener water was 38.7 at the surface 41.5 at 45/50 ft.the fish were stacked on the East end of lake. Absolutely nothing trolling. The fish that were caught were jumpers on the surface casting to and a jig fluttering down. They had lock jaw way to cold. The resent report are pretty much the same. I cancel my plans for next weekend unless things change. The Duck been chasing them doing the best. We jig through large concentrations at 80/100 ft could watch the jigs going through the school just wouldn't touch anything. We were using P line jigs 3/4 oz size had very good success with last season. I seen more lake trout caught then kokanee. Anyway hope this helps. Stayed at shelter cove.

Follow up got a report trolling at tanner creek produce fish trolling this weekend. That good news.

Going to Odell for memorial day just wanted to know if anyone has a recent report