Thread: New to KFF from Farmington Utah

Default New to KFF from Farmington Utah

Just found this forum and I'm just getting into the Koke fishing and want to improve my skills.
    This looks like a great place to learn from the pros

Welcome UTfishman , glad to have you aboard. lots of good information here as well as great members. I believe you will find what your looking for here .

1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Welcome and tell us a little about yourself and where you will likely be fishing.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Hey UTfishman, glad to have you aboard.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome aboard UTfishman.....

Default UTfishman

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    Welcome and tell us a little about yourself and where you will likely be fishing.
    I love to fish where there are fish. Been fishing for many years. I fly fish but getting harder to wade the streams I've fished Alaska a number of times and Eastern Idaho. I bought a new boat back in 2015 and spend most of my fishing on the lakes
    in the state of Utah. the lakes I fish most of the time are Deer Creek, East Canyon, and strawberry. This year I want to better my skills on fishing for kokanee and walleye. Flaming Gorge and Starvation are on my list for this year.

I have a 2015 175WT Tracker w 115 Mercury four stroke. Pull it with my 05 Dodge Ram Diesel

Fishing Report

Welcome aboard, just believe half of what these guy tell ya you'll be ok