Thread: New to Idaho, but not KFF

Default New to Idaho, but not KFF

I'm new to the area of SW Idaho and, as such, looking forward to fishing the lakes around here. I moved away from CA (more like fled) and away from my fishing buddies. I'd hoping a local fellow KFF member would have me on his/her boat to fish. A little background: I'm retired, not a felon, have a family with two young children, a dog, two horses (for my wife and daughter), have a Kubota tractor for the 6 acres I'm on. I'm pretty well versed in the art of kokanee fishing as I've been doing it for the past 25+ years. I used to own a boat, but it was stolen when I lived in CA; so I've been fishing on a buddy's boat since then. I plan on buying a boat up here, but have to regain a little financial balance after buying my house. I attended the Kokanee seminar last week at the Boise Cabela's store and I'm dying to get out. If you're willing, please PM me. Thanks.

Welcome back 4449. A lot of Californians are escaping to other states. I defected in 97' but unfortunately my sons stayed behind wishing they could leave. If you were more in SE Idaho I can accommodate a fishing day on the Gorge. Its too bad your boat was stolen. My vehicles were broken into in my driveway 3 times and 1 time in wife's car while at work while living in Sacramento.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome aboard 4449