Thread: Long time Koke fisherman New to Idaho

Default Long time Koke fisherman New to Idaho

Hello everyone. I have fishing for Kokanee for 20+ years now. I just recently moved to Meridian. I have never fished Lucky Peak or Arrowrock, but I look forward to it as soon as my boat gets to the house. Some of the techniques and lures that you guys and gals use are totally different that what I'm used to. So it will be fun trying out different things and learning the locations and things like that. I usually fish alone (well with my dog) unless my daughter wants to go, but the older she gets, the later she wants to sleep. So I will definitely have room if someone would like to tag along and maybe show me a few pointers for these lakes.

I have a green 20' North River Seahawk with a 115 Yamaha and 4 downriggers on it. So if you see a guy with a black lab in a green boat, that will be me. I look forward to meeting you guys on the water.

George

Welcome aboard George There is a lot of good information posted about those lakes mentioned on the Idaho boards. Looking fwd to seeing your posts and we like pictures.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome to the Treasure Valley George. Fill free to ask questions and share reports. When weather breaks the forum will become more active, but a few of us have been getting out when the weather allows. If you see a white and red Crestliner with 90HP Honda with black and white German Shorthair Pointer in the front stop by and say hello.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas