Thread: WTB: Slide Diver Lite Bite

Default WTB: Slide Diver Lite Bite

Looking for some Slide Diver Lite Bites, if you have a couple floating around taking room up in your tackle box, please pm me...
    Thanks Twanger..

Bump Bump

will keep trying....

Default How many?

How many you looking for? I have a few used ones around here some place. I used them a few times but never caught a single koke using them. While we caught limits several times on the riggers stacked. Donít know why used the same lures on the lite bites as we did the riggers. Same corn out of the same bag. They just did not like the action or some thing. Go figure.
    CH
    Last edited by COfisherman; 05-30-2018 at 11:51 AM.
    God does not detract one minute of life for the hours spent fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by COfisherman View Post
    How many you looking for? I have a few used ones around here some place. I used them a few times but never caught a single koke using them. While we caught limits several times on the riggers stacked. Donít know why used the same lures on the lite bites as we did the riggers. Same corn out of the same bag. They just did not like the action or some thing. Go figure.
    CH
    CH just looking for a couple to try, i have a few Jet Dives and Dipsey's but they don't have the release mechanism I am looking for, this stuff is hard to find in Canada..
    Thanks