Thread: Wyoming Reciprocity Stamp

Default Wyoming Reciprocity Stamp

I finally figured out how to purchase the Wyoming Reciprocal stamp online through the Wyoming Game and Fish site. I used to be confused as to whether that online stamp was for Wyoming residents wanting to fish the Utah side or vice versa. It is for Utah residents wanting to fish the Wyoming side.

When you go into the purchase license section, choose, "other" and it is about in the middle of the list of other licenses available. Still $10 and good for the 2018 year.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

I have got mine off line for the last few years and have never been sent any kind of paper work for the license. I do print a copy of the sales recipe and keep it on me like you would the license. I have not been check by the Wyoming guys but I am thinking I am good to go.

Did you print the receipt or the license? After paying online, there is a button to print both. The receipt says that it is specifically not a license. Go back to the site and enter your sportsman ID # to print the real license if you didn't do that.

So after checking, it was the license that I printed and the receipt was for the AIS sticker. I guess after 20 years of getting something that looks like a permit I am second guessing a slip of paper for a license. Must be the old school in me.

I printed the license but understood it to be a temporary until the permanent one came in the mail?

I never got a an actual recip stamp, just the one i printed off.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Default Reciprocal stamp

I bought my reciprocal stamp on line a couple years ago, I didn’t like having the big printed paper, (I never received one in the mail ) so since then I stop at the Mountain View Maverick or the Manila grocery store on my first trip in the spring, I do order the AIS decal on line though.
    [SIGPIC]

Anyone know if Wyoming game & fish has an app like Utah so your license can just be on your phone?

This year I bought my $10 Wyoming Reciprocal stamp at the Maverik in Mountain View, WY. If you have your Number are old stamp it does not take them very long to get it
    I like the green heavy paper better than printer paper. but I get the $30 AIS sticker on line.