Thread: Finatic, Meridian Idaho new to forum.

Default Finatic, Meridian Idaho new to forum.

Hello, my name is Scott and I 'm new to the forum. Fished at Lucky Peak on Sunday and came home with 8 fish total, 6 rainbows and two Chinook. Beautiful weather, waters clean and will be back soon. Used side planers for 5 of the trout on the surface with a diving plug, down rigger at 17' with Boise State spoon and white and orange squid for the other 3. Could not get the Kookanie to show up yet. See some of you up the there. 22' Duckworth hard top jetboat in white.

Welcome Scott , We are glad to have you with us. You;ll find a lot of great folks and information here. We look forward to your posts.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Welcome to the forum Scott. Thanks for the report. As the water warms up so will the kokes.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

were you the dude with the 2 huge drift socks out? We were the ones in the 21 foot blue jet with stars and stripes waving. We were not getting any kokes until I raised my DR's to 8 feet. Trout are around 15 to 18, and the kokes are around 8-10
    22' Custom Jet boat, Blue with American Flag waving. Blue GMC draggin'

Default Fanatics to terek

That is correct. Those are planer boards, not drift socks though. Thanks for flying the Stars and Stripes, I definitely noticed you. I’ll swing by and chat if and when I see you again.