Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2018 Lucky Peak Reservior Kokanee Fishing Report

It was windy. Hooked up on big kokes at point across from Marina down 25' ,1.6 mph ,pink Paulina hoochie,pink kokabow. Lost them all. Going to use brand new hooks next time. They like the procured Kokanee gel pink Firecorn
    team Zigzag

Quote Originally Posted by nepetbutler View Post
    It was windy. Hooked up on big kokes at point across from Marina down 25' ,1.6 mph ,pink Paulina hoochie,pink kokabow. Lost them all. Going to use brand new hooks next time. They like the procured Kokanee gel pink Firecorn
    Mid summer on I went to a #2 hook and one with a little wider gap for better results. I also liked the pink firecorn, they made it a lot firmer than I can get it trying to cure it myself.
    2003 Jetcraft SK2125, Yamaha 150, Yamaha T8, 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    Mid summer on I went to a #2 hook and one with a little wider gap for better results. I also liked the pink firecorn, they made it a lot firmer than I can get it trying to cure it myself.
    Took wife to LP today just to get on the water fished from 7:30 to 11:30 one good hit and netted one 8 in rainbow marked some nice fish but where closed mouth im ready for steelhead fishing

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456