Thread: 2018 Anderson Ranch Reservior Kokanee Fishing Report

Hybrid View

Default 2018 Anderson Ranch Reservior Kokanee Fishing Report

Lets hope that this year produces some nice Kokanee for all you Anderson Ranch Fishermen.
    17 ft. red/white Crestliner
    90 hp and 8hp Hondas

Has anyone been out in 2018, I just had a buddy sent me a picture of a bunch of open water, Curlew I believe! Sorry if you clicked on this hoping for a report...

Default Anderson Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by fixed blade View Post
    Has anyone been out in 2018, I just had a buddy sent me a picture of a bunch of open water, Curlew I believe! Sorry if you clicked on this hoping for a report...
    Going Friday, will give a report when I return.

Default Anderson

I was up there last Sunday. Open water from Curley towards the dam is not an issue. Fished for about 4 hours, had four hits. Landed 2, one was 14-15" the other may have been 10" (that one went back in the water).

The ramp was snow covered, but it was soft enough that backing in and pulling out was not a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishiniwasfishin View Post
    Going Friday, will give a report when I return.

Any luck?????

Default Anderson Ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by fixed blade View Post
    Any luck?????
    Wasn't able to make it. My fishing partner was feeling under the weather so ended up at Arrowrock fishing with my dog! Landed 1 trout and 1 14 inch Kokanee.

Quote Originally Posted by sage68 View Post
    I was up there last Sunday. Open water from Curley towards the dam is not an issue. Fished for about 4 hours, had four hits. Landed 2, one was 14-15" the other may have been 10" (that one went back in the water).

The ramp was snow covered, but it was soft enough that backing in and pulling out was not a problem.
    Are you talking about the ramp at curlew? I was wondering if you can launch there yet