Quote Originally Posted by fish4kok View Post
My wife and I fished on Wed and yesterday. We took home 41 Kok size from 14" - 18.5". On Wed. (9:00AM - 6:00PM) we boated 18 fish and 23 Kok on Thurs. from 7:00AM -3:00PM.
Vance dodger + Signature pink squid (short leader 10.5") + white corn + herring scent, 35' line out then DR 40' - 45'
My wife used Kokabow sling blade + modify squid with the color light pink with blue dot on the back and clear on the belly, 14" leader (skirt purchased from Kokanee Tackle shop on Fairview ave.) see picture.
Fish is hot in early morning, after 10:00Am it slows down. In the afternoon they'll bite again and then there will be windy...
There were many boats on Curlew and Lime Creek on Wed. but there weren't many on Thurs. Most of the fishermen quited by noon or when the wind came up.
I bought 2 Chamberlain Stacker 101 line release last year and didn't use until now, after it dial in that work very good, really love this line releaser.
Good luck and tight line to you all.

Yo, fish4koke......you are killing me here!

I have been unable to get out for over a month (family health matters to attend). Anyhow, your report and photos are fabulous! Such a beautiful job cooking your up catch and sharing with us land lubbers. You are and artist man . Good luck to you as the season winds down.